Monday, July 19, 2010

New to Blogging...

Yes, I am new to the Blogging world, so forgive my inexperience. My goal to bring a little insight to finding a place for fitness in your life. In 30 plus years, I have come in contact with every shape and size, and every range of ability from people with degenerative diseases to competitive triathlon trainees. Inside each person is a personal reason....to get up in the morning and get going. I say...do it....because you can!!
There may come a day when you can't and then you will wonder why you didn't and wish you had. Yes, I am talking about moving your body. Yes, move it the way you want to...dance, swim, walk, jump, crawl, swing, run, etc, etc. At the end of the day, say "YES" I did it MY WAY....just like the song! What makes you happy???? Find it and then move your body that way! Let me know what you do Because you can!
Next time.....what can help you stick to your Because you can goal!

3 comments:

  1. Yay...you did it Barb. How cool! The blog looks fantastic. Go you.

    See you tomorrow morning...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my first!!!!! I am working on this...so fun!

    ReplyDelete