Sunday, July 25, 2010

Shopaholics Beware....Exershopping new craze




So Saturday I was doing a little shopping around the mall....staying cool since it was recording 100 degrees. Thought about how much exercise you could get just walking around some of the malls we have these days and we can call it .............EXERSHOPPING!

If you go at a brisk pace....add some purchases in each hand....a purse on your shoulder...you could definitely do some damage ( in more ways than one). In addition, you get to window shop, check out the new season fashions, see who is having a sale, and reward yourself with a fruit smoothie at the end of it all! (Sorry, Starbucks is gone).

Saw some people doing just this...at least I think they were. All geared up in jogging suits, workout sneakers and no purses or attachments on their bodies.....just walking. I passed them several times as I was making my rounds and was impressed with how we can turn any experience into a "workout" experience.

Shopping is my hobby..... and passion.

Exercising is my lifestyle...... and passion.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm.............

No comments:

Post a Comment